- A paper on the discovery of new topological insulator characterized by mirror symmetry by Sato (B01) et al. has been published in npj Quantum Materials.
- Public lecture video by Dr. Bednorz, "Perovskites - From Insulators to Superconductors Decisive circumstances for the Discovery", is now open.
- Recent publication on the discovery of Dirac-semimetal phase in non-doped Fe-based superconductor by T. Sato group (B01) in Phys. Rev. B has been selected as Editor's suggestion.
- A paper on the discovery of quantum Hall states in thin films of Dirac semimetal Cd3As2 by Uchida (A01) and Nagaosa (B01) et al. has been published in Nature Communications.
- DC current in the Mott insulator Ca2RuO4 induces Dirac-electron-like behavior with giant diamagnetism. The paper was published in Science (Nov. 24 2017 issue) and the authors include C. Sow (former A01－PD, former Topo-Q-PD), S. Yonezawa (A01), and Y. Maeno (A01). This work has been reported on Kyoto University homepage as well as in the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun newspaper.
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (56)
Giniyat Khaliullin, Kyoto Univ.
- TMS-EPiQS 2nd Alliance Workshop: Topological magnets and topological superconductors (The 6th Alliance WS of the TMS project): Kyoto Univ.(Japan)
- The 9th topology Interactive Meeting Kyoto Univ. Tokyo Office
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (55)
Hongming Weng, Kyoto Univ.
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (54)
Igor Marković, Kyoto Univ.
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (53)
Bertrand Dupe, Tokyo Tech.
- 11th Joint Symposium of the MEXT Projects on Condensed Matter Science: The Institute for Solid State Physics, The Univ. of Tokyo.
- Tokyo-Beijing Workshop on Ultracold Atoms(The 5th Alliance WS of the TMS Project): Univ. of Tokyo (Japan)
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (52)
Mark Fischer Aline Ramires, Kyoto Univ.
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (51)
P. S. Anil Kumar, Kyoto Univ.