th visitor since Sep. 1st, 2015
- Recent paper "Signatures of a Nonthermal Metastable State in Copropagating Quantum Hall Edge Channels" by Hashisaka (C01), Muraki(C01), Fujisawa (C01), and coworkers has been selected as Editors' Suggestion in Physical Review Letters.
- Recent publication on Machine Learning Disordered Topological Phases by Statistical Recovery of Symmetry by Yoshioka (U Tokyo), Akagi (D02), and Katsura (D02, H28-H29) in Phys. Rev. B has been selected as Editors' suggestion.
- Kohda (C01), Hashisaka (C01), Nasu (D02) is awarded the Young Scientists’ Prize, the Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- An article by Hattori, Sato(D01), Tanaka(B01) et al. entitled "Edge states of hydrogen terminated monolayer materials: silicene, germanene and stanene ribbons" has been selected in Highlights of 2017 for Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter.
- The authors, including K. Kitagawa (A01), and H. Takagi (A01), reported the first honeycomb-lattice quantum liquid material H3LiIr2O6, on the basis of the spin-orbital entangled pseudo-1/2 spins. The paper was published in Nature (Feb. 14 issue). This work has been press-released as a University of Tokyo webpage as well as in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun newspaper.