th visitor since Sep. 1st, 2015
- Recent publication by M. Sato (D01) et al. in Phys. Rev. B has been selected as Editor's suggestion.
- A paper on the laser-induced topological superconductivity by Takasan, Daido, Kawakami and Yanase was published in Phys. Rev. B, and has been introduced by an article in Research Highlights of Nature Photonics.The main results of the paper were presented by Takasan at the TMS annual meeting held in Sendai in December, 2016. He received the poster award and the preview award.
- Yokoyama (D04) was awarded a prize of The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan in 2017.
- A paper reporting the successful waveform measurement of charge and spin wave packets in a chiral Tomonaga-Luttinger liquid by M. Hashisaka (C01), T. Akiho (C01), K. Muraki (C01), and T. Fujisawa(C01) has been published in Nature Physics. This work has been reported on Tokyo Tech homepage and Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun newspaper (p.27 in the morning edition on Mar. 14, 2017), and The Science News (p.4 on Mar. 24, 2017).
- Call for applications for a PD position （Physics Dept. of Kyoto Sangyo Univ., Prof. Segawa)