- IYPT2019 Special Event in Kyoto
Kyoto University Clock Tower Centennial Hall 2F
- Tanaka(B01), Yamakage(D03), Yanase(D02) was awarded The 24th Outstanding Paper Award of the Physical Society of Japan.
- "Spectrum of itinerant fractional excitations in quantum spin ice" by Udagawa (A01) and coworkers has been selected as Editors' Suggestion in Physical Review Letters.
- Kobayashi(C01) was awarded The Yazaki Academic Award, Yazaki Memorial Foundation for Science and Technology.
- Yoshimi(B01) was awarded The Poster Award in FY2018 RIKEN SPDR & FPR Presentation of Research Results.
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (110)
Satoshi Ikegaya, Osaka Univ.
- The 5th Annual Meeting(TopoMat2019)
Kyoto University, Clock Tower Centennial Hall
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (109)
Antti Niemi, Kyoto Univ.
- 13th Joint Symposium of the MEXT Projects on Condensed Matter Science: Koshiba Hall, University of Tokyo.
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (108)
Takumi Bessho, Kyoto Univ.
- The 12th Topology Interactive Meeting: Tokyo Tech.
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (107)
Seishiro Ono, Kyoto Univ.
- 3rd EPiQS-TMS alliance workshop on Topological Phenomena in Quantum Materials (TPQM2019) (The 3rd Alliance WS of the TMS project)：KITP (UC Santa Barbara), USA
- Topological Materials Science Seminar (106)
Satoshi Ikegaya, Nagoya Univ.
- The Fourth Kyoto-Beijing-Tokyo Workshop on
Ultracold Atomic Gases
(The 10th Alliance WS of the TMS Project): YITP Kyoto (Japan)