Associate Professor, Division of Physics, University of Tsukuba
- Investigations of topological materials by advanced spectroscopic nano-probe measurements
E-mail : nomura.shintaro.ge[at]u.tsukuba.ac.jp
(1) Research on correlation effects in two-dimensional electron system
(2) Research on optical properties of semiconductor nanostructures by near-field scanning optical microscopy
Research on novel properties of topological materials by advanced local magnetic field measurements using scanning nano-SQUID microscope and diamond NV centers nano-probe
- B.Sc. in Physics, University of Tokyo (Advisors: Takayashi Kobayashi)
- M.S. in Physics, University of Tokyo (Advisors: Takayashi Kobayashi)
- Ph.D. in Physics, University of Tokyo (Advisors: Takayashi Kobayashi)
- Frontier Researcher, Nanoelectronics Materials Laboratory, The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research
- Research Scientist, Semiconductors Laboratory, The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research
- Associate Professor, Institute of Physics, University of Tsukuba
- Research Professor, NTT Basic Research Laboratories, NTT Corporation
- Associate Professor, Division of Physics, University of Tsukuba
SELECTION OF PUBLICATIONS
"Imaging of current density distributions with a Nb weak-link scanning nano-SQUID microscope"
Yusuke Shibata, Shintaro Nomura, Hiromi Kashiwaya, Satoshi Kashiwaya, Ryosuke Ishiguro, and Hideaki Takayanagi,
Scientific Reports 5, 15097-1-10 (Oct. 2015).
"Circularly polarized near-field optical mapping of spin-resolved quantum Hall chiral edge states"
Syuhei Mamyouda, Hironori Ito, Yusuke Shibata, Satoshi Kashiwaya, Masumi Yamaguchi, Tatsushi Akazaki, Hiroyuki Tamura, Youiti Ootuka, and Shintaro Nomura,
Nano Letters 15, 2417-2421 (Mar. 2015).
"Photoluminescence fine structures in the fractional quantum Hall effect regime"
S. Nomura, M. Yamaguchi, H. Tamura, T. Akazaki, Y. Hirayama, M. Korkusinski, and P. Hawrylak,
Physical Review B 89 (11), 115317-1-6 (Mar. 2014).
"Near-Field Optical Mapping of Quantum Hall Edge States"
H. Ito, K. Furuya, Y. Shibata, S. Kashiwaya, M. Yamaguchi, T. Akazaki, H. Tamura, Y. Ootuka, and S. Nomura,
Physical Review Letters 107, 256803-1-5 (Dec. 2011).
"Evidence of a Transition from Nonlinear to Linear Screening of a Two-Dimensional Electron System Detected by Photoluminescence Spectroscopy"
M. Yamaguchi, S. Nomura, T. Maruyama, S. Miyashita, Y. Hirayama, H. Tamura, and T. Akazaki,
Physical Review Letters 101, 207401-1-4 (Nov. 2008).
"Optical probing of spin polarization of electrons in quantum dot edge channels"
S. Nomura, and Y. Aoyagi,
Physical Review Letters 93, 096803-1-4 (Aug. 2004)
"Near-field optical mapping of exciton wave functions in a GaAs quantum dot"
K. Matsuda, T. Saiki, S. Nomura, M. Mihara, Y. Aoyagi, S. Nair and H. Takagahara,
Physical Review Letters 91,177401-1-4 (Oct. 2003).
"Exciton-LO-phonon couplings in spherical semiconductor microcrystallites"
S. Nomura and T. Kobayashi,
Physical Review B 45, 1305-1316 (Jan. 1992).