Researcher, Japan Atomic Energy Agency
- Topological Fermi arcs: quasiparticle excitations in finite temperatures
E-mail : nagai.yuki[at]jaea.go.jp
I have been researching mainly using the phenomenon of superconductivity.
In this project, we would like to clarify the physical properties of CuxBi2Se3 and InxSn1-xTe, which are three-dimensional topological superconductor candidates, and detect their topological properties.
- B. Eng. Department of Applied Physics, Hokkaido University.
- M. Sci. Department of Physics, University of Tokyo.
- Ph. D. research at Department of Physics, University of Tokyo.
- Researcher, Japan Atomic Energy Agency
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Young Scientist Award of the Physical Society of Japan
SELECTION OF PUBLICATIONS
"Electrical Conductivity through a Single Atomic Step Measured with the Proximity-Induced Superconducting Pair Correlation"
Howon Kim, Shi-Zeng Lin, Matthias J. Graf, Yoshinori Miyata, Yuki Nagai, Takeo Kato, and Yukio Hasegawa
Physical Review Letters 117, 116802-1-5 (Sep. 2016).