The Third Annual Meeting(TopoMat2017) was a great success with about 200 participants.
Many hot topics have been intensively discussed.
We would like to thank each and every one of you who has associated with the conference.
- Photos updated.NEW!
- Poster Award updated.NEW!
- Time Table updated.
- Registration have been closed.
- Instructions is updated.
- Conference program (time table) has been announced.
- Registration and abstract submission (for those who presenting) have been closed.
- Abstract submission deadline extended to March 26 (only for poster).
- Invited speakers is updated.
- The webpage is now open.
May 9th (Tue) - 13th (Sat), 2017
(May 9 is for registration and welcome reception; conference ends in the evening of May 13.)
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Poster presentations: Tokyo Tech Front, Royal Blue Hall & Gallery [May 10 - 13]
Registration & Welcome reception: Richmond Hotel Premier Musashi-kosugi [May 9]
Information exchange meeting with Dinner: Tokyo Tech Centennial Hall [May 12]
The conference is organized by the research project "Topological Materials Science" (the project leader: Norio Kawakami at Kyoto University) supported by MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) of Japan.
- Supported by:
- Department of Physics, Tokyo Institute of Technology